The Oakland House is beautifully decorated and ready for your next event.
The Oakland House offers large, open, and customizable event spaces. Because of the charm an historic house holds, our space is much more warm, intimate, and comfortable than a large banquet hall. The Oakland House can be arranged in any way to suit your party and always looks full, cozy, and bustling with energy. Our spaces can hold up to 150 guests and include a large ballroom and reception hall, smaller, more intimate dining rooms, and a beautiful outdoor patio space surrounded by planting and flowers with seating for 50. We have many special features to make your day a success, including:
- seasonal decorations (including a magnificent tree during the holiday season)
- beautiful antique and custom-built furniture from all over the world, including an old-fashioned fainting couch
- an antique wood-burning fireplace and mantel
- luxurious decorations, including authentic Turkish rugs and crystal chandeliers
- a large collection of original artworks by masters and greats
- hand-painted china, original antique tea sets, and international coffee brewers
- a wide range of place settings, glassware, and crystal
- an authentic wood-burning Neapolitan pizza oven
- an old-fashioned hickory wood smoker
To experience our beautiful space in person, please call 864-582-7222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for a tour.